Double Ring Ceremony Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
Cake serves 40.
- 3-Tier Pillow Pan Set (10 x 10 x 2 in. pan used)Easy-Add 3-Tier Pillow Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-Tier Pillow Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Two Rings Topper Add to shopping list Two Rings Topper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant flowers.
Bake and cool 2-layer cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake.
Assemble cake layers on cut-to-fit cake boards. Ice cakes smooth. Cover top layer with white fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother and trim at seam. Place cake board on top of cake and carefully flip to position covered layer at bottom. Cover top layer with white fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother.
Brush Pearl Dust over top half. Lightly mark where ornament will sit.
Roll 2 logs, 1/4 x 11 in., for each side. Twist together to form rope. Use thinned fondant adhesive to attach rope over center seam. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 strips, 1/4 x 2 in., for each corner. Attach at an angle for corner ribbons. Use icing to attach flowers to pillow top, leaving center open for ornament; attach 3 flowers at each corner.
Attach Sugar Pearls to flower centers and randomly over background.
At reception: Position ornament.