Double Delight Cake
Two scoops are always better than one! Amplify everyone’s pleasure with an Ice Cream Cone Pan cake featuring fondant forms shaped with our Cutter/Embosser tool and Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs.
- Easy-Add Ready-to-Use Pastel Green Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-to-Use Pastel Green Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Ice Cream Cone Pan Add to shopping list Ice Cream Cone Pan
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Cutters Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Cutters
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Small Plastic Ruler
- Small Knife
Prepare cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Roll out 12 oz. of yellow fondant and position on cone area of cake; smooth.
Score crisscross lines on cone with straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Cut 1 in. wide band of yellow fondant and attach to top edge of cone with damp brush.
Roll out 12 oz. pink fondant, cut wavy edge with Cutter/Embosser and shape ends with finger to resemble dripping ice cream.
Position on cake, attach overlapping fondant areas with damp brush; smooth.
Repeat same process with green fondant, slightly overlapping pink fondant.
Cut out message with alphabet Cut-Outs and attach to cake with damp brush.