9 x 2 in. Deep Hea…
Dotty for Mom Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 9 in. Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2B Add to shopping list Tip: 2B
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Waxed paper
In advance, make puddle dots. Prepare color flow icing and divide in thirds. Tint 1/3 dark rose, 1/3 light rose, leave 1/3 white. Using tip 3 and thinned color flow, pipe 1/2 in. puddle dots onto waxed paper-covered board. Make 100 each white and dark rose, 110 light rose. Make additional dots to allow for breakage. Let dry overnight. When dry, brush dots with Pearl Dust.
Bake and cool 2-layer heart cake (bake two 1 1/2 in. high layers for a 3 in. high cake). Ice cake smooth with light rose buttercream.
Position dots on cake top in a heart shape, placing light rose at outer edge, then white, then dark rose at center.
Using smooth side of tip 2B, pipe rose buttercream bottom border. Attach remaining dark rose dots, 1 3/4 in. apart.