Dotted with Drama Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 60.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Fluted Bowl Separator Set Add to shopping list Fluted Bowl Separator Set
- Easy-Add Flower Display Cups Add to shopping list Flower Display Cups
- Easy-Add 16 in. Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 16 in. Silver Cake Base
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Fresh and Silk flowers
- Waxed paper
Several days in advance, make royal icing dots in a variety of sizes on a cake board covered with waxed paper. Thin royal icing and place in parchment bag; cut a small opening in parchment bag. Pipe 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. circles on waxed paper covered board; let dry.
Position 8 in. cake on 10 in. plate and 12 in. cake on silver base. Pipe tip 5 bead bottom borders on both tiers with buttercream icing. Randomly attach royal icing dots on cakes with royal icing.
At reception: Place 6 in. plate on 12 in. cake then add bowl and 10 in. plate with cake. Use display cups to arrange flowers for top of 8 in. cake.