Dot Flower Cupcakes
You can make any day special with these beautiful, blooming cupcakes. Welcome a new neighbor, cheer up a friend or even bake yourself a treat.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 67 Add to shopping list Tip: 67
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe; tint portions pink, leaf green and yellow. Ice cupcakes smooth with yellow icing using Spatula.
Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 5 with pink buttercream icing, pipe dot flower. Fill another decorating bag fitted with tip 5 and yellow buttercream icing and pipe flower center.
Fill decorating bag fitted with leaf tip 67 with green buttercream and pipe leaves.
You can create quick and easy flowers using icing decorations or by cutting gumdrops into a variety of flower petals and positioning on cupcakes.