Do Showers in Style! Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each cake serves 6.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 131 Add to shopping list Tip: 131
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- 1/2 in. wide ribbon (18 inches needed)
- Waxed paper
- 4 to 5 in. diameter container
Bake and cool cake using 1/2 of Sports Ball pan. Cover flat side with melted candy. Before candy hardens, make a small hole in center where handle will go. Refrigerate until firm.
Lightly ice remainder of cake with buttercream. Use Dividing Wheel to divide ball into 10ths. Set on waxed paper-covered container, candy side down. Tint fondant yellow; add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 12 oz. of fondant. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use pattern to cut 10 panels for each cake. Use ridged wheel with Cutter/Embosser to imprint design 1/8 in. from edges. Imprint floral designs with tip 131. Attach panels to cake, beginning at top, with points extending beyond edge of cake; smooth lightly. Roll a 3/4 in. ball of fondant; insert Cookie Stick for handle. Insert in cake; tie on ribbon.