- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add SweetHeart Pan Add to shopping list SweetHeart Pan
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool 2-layer heart-shaped cake. Stack cake layers on foil-wrapped cake board using buttercream icing as filling.
Spatula ice smooth with buttercream icing. Tint a portion of fondant light rose. Roll out light rose fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut two 1 x 15 in. long strips.
Position strips flat around top border of cake; trim to fit heart shape.
Tint portion of fondant dark rose. Make 19 ruffled ribbon roses; attach flowers to top edge of cake with damp brush.
Tint small portion of fondant light green; roll out 1/8 in. thick; cut 20 leaves using smallest Cut-Out.
If desired, place leaves on thin foam and score vein lines with veining tool. Attach with damp brush.
Roll out remaining light rose fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 1/4 in. wide strips; position on cake top to form message.
Roll 1/2 in. balls of white fondant and attach to bottom border with buttercream.