Distinctively Dotted Petits Fours
Impress guests with a modern take on petit fours. These updated finger-food treats, get a fresh look from edible solid and patterned Sugar Sheets!
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. covers 11 cakes)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
1 Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 8 cakes)Easy-Add Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Light Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
Bake and cool one-layer cake using firm-textured batter like pound cake. Trim to 1 1/2 in. high. Using smallest circle cutter as a guide, cut cakes with knife.
Place cakes on cooling grid over a drip pan. Cover cakes with melted white Candy Melts. Chill until firm.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut strips, 1 1/2 high x 6 in. wide, from Blue Dots Sugar Sheets! Wrap around cake sides and attach with piping gel.
Using punch with Small Circle Cutting Insert, cut circles from Light Blue Sugar Sheets! Write letters using black FoodWriter marker. Attach circles to cakes using piping gel.