Dig This Little Cake! Mini Cake
Nestle conch and scallop shells formed with Seashell Candy Molds into a brown-sugar beach spread atop a Mini Loaf Pan cake. Serve these beachcombing scenes at coastal clambakes or backyard barbecues.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
granulated brown sugar
Red shoestring licorice
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Seashells Candy Mold Add to shopping list Seashells Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Petite Loaf Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Petite Loaf Baking Cups
- Waxed paper
- Craft knife
In advance, pipe shovel handle using red tinted candy in cut disposable bag.
Mold cordial cup bucket using yellow tinted candy.
Mold seashells using marbleizing method with white and yellow tinted candy
Using craft knife, make a small hole in each side of bucket and insert licorice string handle; attach with melted candy.
Ice top of bucket and sprinkle with brown sugar, insert handle.
Ice top of mini cake, position bucket and sprinkle with brown sugar. Position shells.