Dig That Frank Cupcakes
You just can’t keep a good monster down! Here you see a Candy Melts Frank about to make his escape from an easy-to-decorate cupcake.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Halloween Candy Making Kit Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Making Kit
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles Add to shopping list 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles
Small Chocolate Nougat Candies
Your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Just Batty Baking Cups Add to shopping list Just Batty Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
In advance, mold Frankenstein head following instructions from candy making kit. Refrigerate to set.
On waxed paper, using melted green candy in cut disposable bag, pipe hand; refrigerate to set.
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Pipe tip 233 pull-out grass in Leaf Green.
Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles.
Attach candy hand to nougat candy with melted candy; refrigerate to set.
Insert head and hand candies in cupcake.