Delivering the Goods Candy
Santa’s filled his sleigh with a variety of tasty molded candy presents. His tool-shop magic continues with a molded candy shell sleigh and peppermint stick runners!
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dessert Shells Candy Mold Add to shopping list Dessert Shells Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Santa Claus Candy Cane Mold Add to shopping list Santa Claus Candy Cane Mold
- Easy-Add 10-Pack Candy Mold Set Add to shopping list 10-Pack Candy Mold Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Sharp Knife
Mold green candy shell in Dessert Shell Mold. Fill dessert shell mold cavity to top edge with melted candy. Tap on counter to remove air bubbles. Let chill in refrigerator for 8 to 10 minutes or until a 1/8 in. to 1/4 in. shell has formed. Pour out excess candy then return shell to refrigerator to chill completely.
Carefully unmold shells (if you have difficulty removing shells, place mold in freezer for 2-3 minutes, then unmold). Smooth top edges by sliding across a warmed cookie sheet or warming plate.
Mold Santa Candy disregarding candy cane cavity on mold. Use parchment bag filled halfway with melted candy. Cut small hole in tip of bag and gently squeeze to add candy detail to mold; let set. Fill mold and refrigerate until firm; unmold. Follow same piping method for 1 tall and 2 shorter presents from candy mold set; unmold.
Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe a line around the top edge of dessert shell mold sleigh; immediately sprinkle edge with White Sparkling Sugar.
Attach Santa and presents in sleigh with melted candy.
Trim candy canes and attach to bottom of sleigh with melted candy.