Delightful Downpour Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- 10 in. satin ribbon in pink 1/8 in. wide for each favor
- 10 in. satin ribbon in light green 1/8 in. wide for each favor
- 10 in. satin ribbon in light violet 1/8 in.. wide for each favor
In advance: Make fondant flowers. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 3 flowers for each cake using forget-me-not cutter from Flower Making Set.
Move flowers to thin foam and soften edges with dogbone tool; move to thick foam and cup with small end of dogbone tool.
Let dry in small flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Roll small balls for centers and attach with damp brush.
Bake and cool jelly roll cake. Cut individual cakes with cutter; cut each in half.
Prepare for poured fondant. Follow recipe instructions for covering cakes and let dry.
In buttercream, outline cakes and pipe umbrella ribs with tip 2. Attach flowers with buttercream; add tip 349 leaves.
Roll a 3/4 in. diameter fondant ball and insert at end of lollipop stick. Insert stick in bottom of cake.
Using 10 in. pieces of ribbon, tie a matching color bow on each stick.