Delicious Diplomas Fudge Candies
- 3 Premium White Candy Melts® Candy (3 pks. make 10-12 treats)Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Graduation Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Graduation Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Non-Stick Pan Spray
In advance: Make fudge. Prepare pan by lightly spraying with pan spray (to hold parchment in place) and lining with parchment paper. Pour in fudge; chill at least 2 hours to set. Let return to room temperature before cutting. Lift parchment paper to remove fudge square from pan.
Cut diplomas using cutter from set (spray inside of cutter with pan spray before each cut for easier release). Set diplomas on parchment paper-covered board. Decorate with melted candy in cut parchment bag. Pipe white outline. Outline and fill in red bow. Chill until firm. Store in airtight container at room temperature until serving time.