Decked Out for the Holidays Christmas Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 12, each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 6-Pc. Snowflake Wishes Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6-Pc. Snowflake Wishes Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
In advance make cookies. Prepare cookie dough, cut out tree and 12 ornaments. Bake and cool.
Divide royal icing and tint ivory, green, red and gray.
Ice tree cookie smooth in green royal icing. Ice ornaments cookies smooth in ivory royal icing, ice cap of ornament in gray royal icing. Let set.
Using tip 4, scroll pattern for tree and ivory royal icing, pipe scrolls on tree cookie. Let set. Attach lollipop stick to back of tree cookie using royal icing. Let set.
Transfer snowflake pattern on ornament cookies using piping gel. Using tip 1 and red royal icing, pipe snowflakes on ornaments. Let set.
Divide buttercream icing and tint a portion red and a portion ivory. Remaining white icing will be used to ice cake for fondant covering.
Bake 3 layer cakes, trim 1 layer for 5 in. high tier. Cool. Tint white fondant red. Prepare and cover 2-layer 4 in. cake and 1 layer 1 in. cake with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother.
Using tip 4, scroll pattern for cake, and ivory buttercream icing, pipe scrolls on cake sides.
Attach ornament cookies to sides of cake using royal icing. Using tip 3, pipe a line of ivory buttercream icing to connect ornaments to scroll.
Using tip 5 and red buttercream icing, pipe bead bottom border.
Insert tree cookie in cake top.