Decked Out Gingerbread Boy Cookie
Grandma’s gingerbread recipe is perfect for baking holiday cookies. The dough rolls out nicely and the cut cookies keep their shape after baking!
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Cut, bake and cool gingerbread boy cookies.
Using tip 3, outline edge of cookie.
Immediately add sprinkle decorations.
Using tip 3 and white icing, add dot and string facial features, dot buttons and outline and fill in bow tie.