Dazzling Dancer Cake
Isn’t she lovely? Dressed in a tutu crafted from White Tuk-N-Ruffle and piped-icing fur, this Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan cake is sure to capture guests’ eyes and hearts.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- White Tuk-N-Ruffle (60 inches needed)Easy-Add White Tuk-N-Ruffle Add to shopping list White Tuk-N-Ruffle
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- needle and thread
Bake and cool cake as directed.
Ice leotard and ballet shoes smooth with spatula. Using tip 3, outline mouth; pipe-in eyes and nose. Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Cover bear with tip 233 pull-out fur.
Attach Tuk-N-Ruffle in a double row around bear, securing with dots of icing. Pipe tip 3 bead border around top edge. Make bow: Cut two 8 in. lengths of Tuk-N-Ruffle. Gather the edges and sew together at center. Position in front of ear, securing with icing. Add tip 3 dot at center of bow.