Day of the Dead Head Cake
A great way to join in the Mexican tradition of remembrance with its lively, bright colors in food, flower and costumes. Our 3-D Skull Pan cake transforms into a beautiful mask covered with white fondant and “painted” with icing colors and Gold Pear Dust. Let the parties begin!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
Cake serves 12.
Bake and cool cake. Trim off nose and fill in eyes and teeth with buttercream.
Lightly ice each side of cake with buttercream and cover with fondant. Assemble according to package directions.
Mix icing colors with vanilla extract and paint designs on face. Add gold pearl dust details. Let dry.