Dashing Gingerbread Boy Cookie
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set (gingerbread boy cutter used)Easy-Add Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using gingerbread boy cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Recipe. Tint portions green, red, yellow; reserve some white.
Make shirt. Use tip 2 and full-strength green icing to outline shirt. Use thinned green icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in. Let set.
Make pants and suspenders. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline pants. Use thinned red icing in cut disposable bag to fill in pants. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to pipe suspenders.
Make facial features. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth.
Make bow tie. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe bow tie and dot in center. Pat and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let set until dry.
Make hair. Use tip 2 and full-strength yellow icing to pipe hair. Let dry.