Darling Daisy Cake Pops
Dipped in Candy Melts and decorated with a pretty daisy, these cake pops are a snap to make. Create a garden of these sweet treats this Mother’s Day!
1 ounce Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (makes eight pops)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Daisy Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Daisy Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter Add to shopping list Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
In advance: Make flowers. Tint 1/2 oz. fondant each yellow and rose. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Using medium Cut-Out, cut one daisy for each pop. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Using melted white candy in cut parchment bag, pipe dot center. Let set.
Dip pops in melted candy. Chill until firm. Attach one flower to each pop with melted candy.
Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.