Dandy Candy Tiers Cake
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Candy-coated chocolates
- candy sticks
- round hard candy
- candy-coated mini gum squares
Cake serves 48.
- Easy-Add 8 in. Round pan Add to shopping list 8 in. Round pan
- Easy-Add 12 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Decorator Preferred® Scalloped Separator Plates Add to shopping list Decorator Preferred® Scalloped Separator Plates
- Easy-Add 3 in. Grecian Pillars Add to shopping list 3 in. Grecian Pillars
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add #1 Numeral Candle Add to shopping list #1 Numeral Candle
- wrapping paper
Cover pillars with wrapping paper. Prepare 2-layer cakes for pillar construction. Edge separator plate on 12 in. tier with tip 17 scallops.
Using Cake Dividing set, dot mark 8 in. sides into 8ths; 12 in. into 12ths. Connect marks with tip 21 white zig zag garlands (skip 2 or more front marks on 8 in. side depending on length of name.)
Trim garlands with 4 rows of tip 3 zig zags in coordinating colors.
Break candy sticks into 2 in. pieces for sides of 8 in. cake. Position sticks between garlands.
Edge tops with tip 21 zig zag borders; bases with tip 21 rosette borders. Trim rosettes with tip 3 dots.
Attach candy trims with dots of icing. (Change candy-trim number to any age.) Position candle. Assemble 8 in. cake on pillars.