Dancing Daisies Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
Bake cupcakes in Standard White Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 1/2 cup icing with a small amount of Rose Icing Color. Tint another 1/2 cup icing with Kelly Green Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
For flowers, use Round Decorating Tip 3 to pipe teardrop shaped petals with pink icing. For large flower in center of cupcake, use heavier pressure to pipe larger sized petals.
Use Round Decorating Tip 3 and white icing to pipe dot for centers of flowers.
Pipe vines between flowers with Round Decorating Tip 3 and green icing. Finish by piping leaves onto vines with Leaf Decorating Tip 352.