Daisy-Dotted Easter Eggs
Hard Cooked Eggs
Pink Gel Food Color or
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Yellow Gel Food Color or
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Pure Lemon Extract Add to shopping list Pure Lemon Extract
White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (3/4 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 oz. makes 6-8 eggs)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
each egg serves one
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Daisy Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Daisy Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cups Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorative Press Set Add to shopping list Decorative Press Set
Step 1Follow online instructions for coloring some of the eggs rose and yellow. Let set. Brush all eggs with pearl dust/lemon extract mixture. Let dry.
Step 2Add 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 3/4 oz. fondant per egg. Tint 1/2 oz. violet, 1/8 oz. green, 1/8 oz. yellow for each egg.
Step 3For flowers, roll out violet fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use smallest daisy Cut-Out to cut 10 flowers for each egg. Let dry in cornstarch-dusted small flower forming cups.
Step 4For leaves, roll out green fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use medium daisy Cut-Out to cut flower; use knife to cut individual petals for leaves. Let dry in cornstarch dusted flower forming cups.
Step 5For flower centers, roll out yellow fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use narrow end of tip 6 to cut flower centers. Attach flowers, centers and leaves to eggs using melted candy in cut disposable bag.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more