Daisies Aloft Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 6 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circle
- Medium mum cutter (included in Gum Paste and Fondant Kit)
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Flower Forming Cup (large)Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Cupcake Pedestal , less than 6 in. diameterEasy-Add Cupcake Pedestal Add to shopping list Cupcake Pedestal
In advance: Make flowers. Roll out gum paste less than 1/16 in. thick. Make approximately 36 daisies using medium mum cutter. Tint a portion of gum paste yellow using primary color fondant. Roll centers. Attach with gum glue adhesive. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry in large flower forming cup.
Tint white fondant pastel orange using a small amount of neon fondant. Place 3-layer cake (trim one layer to 1 in. high to make 5 in. high cake) on a 6 in. cake circle. Prepare and cover cake with pastel orange fondant. Smooth with Fondant Smoother. Position cake on pedestal stand. Using buttercream, attach daisies around cake in 3 rows, with bottom row extending beyond bottom edge of cake.