Dainty Snowflake Cookie
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Holiday 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Roll out prepared cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and cut with snowflake cutter. Bake and cool.
Prepare Color Flow Icing according to package instructions. Tint portion blue and reserve some white.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing in parchment bag to outline snowflake. Use tip 3 and thinned white icing to fill in snowflake. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe lines from center out. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength blue icing in parchment bag to pipe dot outlines around snowflake details.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to pipe center dot in cookie and position white sugar pearl.