One-eyed monster will be a hit on Halloween! The shaped cookie base is covered with pour-on icing that makes a great backdrop for the spooky facial features.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Favorite cookie recipe or mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Rack Add to shopping list Cooling Rack
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookies.
To make Cyclops, use mummy cookie. Cut off bandage on cookie. Position cookie on cooling rack placed over cookie sheet and cover with thinned green color flow icing; let dry. Use tip 12 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe eye. Use tip 3 and full-strength red, orange and black to pipe pupil, iris and bloodshot eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe tooth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 2 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe eyebrow and smile. Use tip 8 and full-strength green icing to pipe ears.
*Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for red shown.