Cute and Connected Cake
Contemporary curves of dots connect the drop flowers, creating a cake that complements your celebration.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 2D Add to shopping list Tip: 2D
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Metal Spatula Add to shopping list Metal Spatula
- Easy-Add 6 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
1 day in advance, make drop flowers using royal icing. Cover cake board with waxed paper. Use tip 2D and pipe approximately 30 drop flowers with tip 3 dot centers in white royal icing. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool 2-layer and 1-layer cake tiers to make 5 in. high cake. Ice in light pink buttercream icing. Attach drop flowers to cake with dots of icing. Connect flowers with strings of tip 3 dots in white buttercream icing. Add tip 18 shell bottom border in white buttercream.