Cute Quilt Cake
“Sew” a quilt by using a Cutter/Embosser tool to imprint stitch lines on colorful fondant squares. Layer on white-fondant squares displaying motifs created with Baby Cake Stamps and Brush-On Colors.
- Easy-Add Yellow Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Yellow Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Pink Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Pink Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Blue Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Blue Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 48.
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Baby Cake Stamps™ Add to shopping list Baby Cake Stamps™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Color Tray Add to shopping list Color Tray
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
Ice 1-layer cake smooth. Cover top with a 12 in. white fondant square. Cut nine 4 in. quilt squares: 2 each in blue, pink and green, 3 in yellow.
Attach to cake top with damp brush. Immediately imprint stitching lines, 3/4 in. apart, with ridged wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Cut white squares for each section using large square Cut-Out; attach.
Stamp designs using Baby Cake Stamps and Brush-On Color.
For top border, cut 3/4 in. wide strips in all pastel colors; cut 1/2 in. slits for fringe; cut 1 in. pieces of each color and attach.
For bottom border, twist two 1/4 in. diameter ropes and attach.