Cute Crisped Rice Cereal Treat Bunnies
Sweet bunny treats made using your favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe, then iced and decorated, make your Easter celebration simply delicious. Displayed on the 3-Tier Cupcake Stand, these bunnies are sure to be the talk of your springtime sweet table.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Easter Treat Stand Add to shopping list Easter Treat Stand
Prepare buttercream icing, divide and tint rose, black and reserve white.
Prepare cereal treats and press into pan. Unmold and cut bunny shapes using cutter.
Using white icing, pipe tip 5 zigzags on top of treats and smooth with spatula.
Pipe in ears with tip 3 and rose icing.
Pipe dot nose and outline feet with tip 2 and rose icing.
Pipe tip 2 dot eyes in black icing.
Pipe tip 5 ball for tail in white icing. Let set.
Position on Cupcake Treat Stand.