Cute Cookie Kids
What a great party treat! Decorate cookies to resemble party guests. A terrific place card for birthday and school time celebrations.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Girl Perimeter Cutter Add to shopping list Girl Perimeter Cutter
- Easy-Add Boy Perimeter Cutter Add to shopping list Boy Perimeter Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
Prepare cookie recipe. Roll out dough and cut out cookies. Roll tiny ball of dough for nose and position on face. Bake cookies at 375°F for 8-12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet on cooling grid 2 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Pipe in clothes, hands and shoes with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 dot eyes and string mouths. Add tip 3 straight hair and tip 14 rosette curly hair; add tip 2 ribbons. Pipe tip 3 dresses, shirts, pants and shoes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
For parties, vary the hair color and colors of clothes to match your guests!
Substitute your favorite roll-out sugar cookie recipe for gingerbread. Decorate as described here.