Cute Carved Pumpkin Cookies
These Halloween pumpkins show 3 eerie expressions on 1 fun cookie easy to do with our Pumpkin Trio Cutter! The kids will love eating their own personal pumpkin patch.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Trio Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Pumpkin Trio Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll-out cookie dough. Roll out dough and cut cookies with Trio cutter. Bake and cool.
Outline faces with tip 2 and full-strength orange color flow icing; let set. Flow in with thinned orange color flow icing in a cut parchment bag; let set. Decorate the following with tip 2 and full-strength color flow: orange section lines, black or yellow pipe-in eyes, noses and mouths (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch), green pipe-in stem (pat smooth).
*Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.