Catch your Valentine using one of Cupid’s arrows! You pipe them ahead of time using melted candy. Add them to your iced cupcakes for a sweet holiday treat.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list Red Sparkle Gel
- Easy-Add Pink Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list Pink Sparkle Gel
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Mini Silicone Heart Baking Cups Add to shopping list Mini Silicone Heart Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
In advance: Make arrows. Using melted white candy in cut parchment bag, pipe 1 1/2 in. long front and back ends of arrows on waxed paper-covered board; refrigerate until firm.
Bake and cool heart cupcakes in silicone molds supported by cookie sheet. Prepare icing and tint a portion pink; reserve some white. Ice cupcakes smooth in pink or white. Insert arrow ends. Outline heart with red or pink Sparkle Gel.