Cupcake Stack Cake
Construct a color-powered tower that’s sure to grab attention. Use flashy fondants to decorate cupcakes shaped in our Dimensions Giant Cupcake Pan, Jumbo Muffin Pan, Standard Muffin Pan and Mini Muffin Pan.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 15.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Assorted Celebration Candles Add to shopping list Assorted Celebration Candles
- Dowel Rod
Bake and cool 1 of each size cake and muffin; trim off crowns. Bake and cool 2 additional swirl tops for tiers 2 and 3 using Dimensions pan; use only 1/2 cup cake batter for tier 2 then 1/3 cup for tier 3.
Trim off pointed tops; trim sides to match diameters of Jumbo and Standard muffins. Ice bottoms smooth in assorted colors.
Tint 2 oz. fondant in each color. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. For bottom tier, cut 17 wavy strips, 3 1/2 in. long, using Cutter/Embosser fitted with 2 wavy wheels and 1/4 in. spacer. Brush backs with damp brush and attach, about 1 in. apart. Cut 17 plain strips, 3 1/2 in. long, using cutter fitted with 2 straight wheels and 1/4 in. spacer. Attach over wavy strips. For 2nd tier, cut 12 circles using wide end of tip 12; attach. Use icing to pipe tip 2 swirls. For 3rd tier, cut 12 zigzag strips, 1 1/2 in. long, using cutter fitted with 2 zigzag wheels and no spacer; attach about 1/2 in. apart. For top tier, cut 10 dots using small end of tip 12; attach. Ice tops fluffy for bottom 3 tiers.
Assemble bottom tiers. Insert wooden dowel rod into stacked cakes. Ice Mini Muffin top and position on tower.