Cupcakes 'N More&r…
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
In advance: Make fondant flowers and leaves. For violet shown, combine 2 oz. white fondant with 2 oz. violet fondant from Neon Colors Fondant Multi-Pack. For orange shown, combine 2 oz. white fondant with 2 oz. orange fondant from Neon Colors Fondant Multi-Pack. Roll out various colors of fondant 1/16 in. thick.
Cut 22 large flowers and 22 medium flowers using Funny Flower Cut-Outs. Attach 1 medium flower to each large flower using a damp brush. For flower centers, roll pea-sized balls of fondant in various colors. Attach flower centers to flowers using a damp brush.
Brush medium flowers with water. Sprinkle with White Sparkling Sugar. Let dry.
Roll out green fondant from Pastel Colors Fondant Multi Pack 1/16 in. thick. Cut 22 leaves using large Leaf Cut-Out.
Score vein lines in leaves using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Let dry.
Bake cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
Position flowers and leaves on cupcake tops.
Position cupcakes on Cupcakes ´N More® Dessert Stand.