3, 2, 1- blast off for double fun - it takes two cupcakes to create these space capsules. Bake one cupcake in Silly-Critters Baking Cups; bake the other in a standard muffin pan. Ice in out of this world colors in butercream icing.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Silly-Critters™ Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Critters™ Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Bake and cool an equal number of standard cupcakes. Ice tops of cupcakes in silicone cups; position an upside-down standard cupcake on top (remove baking cup). Pipe a tip 2A spiral around cupcake; smooth into cone shape. Ice door area smooth with white. Pipe tip 5 outline around door, windows and tip (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 3 dot center to windows; flatten.