Candy Cupcake Boxes
These festive candy cupcake boxes are almost too pretty to eat, but too irresistible not to.
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Red and green candy-coated chocolates
Each candy box serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
To make bow loops (4 for each bow), roll fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut strips 3 in. long x 1/2 in. wide. Brush both sides with water and coat with corresponding color sugars. Pinch open ends of loops together and lay on side to dry. To make center loop, repeat same process as bow loops but cut 1 in. long x 1/2 in. wide. Let dry several hours.
To make candy cupcake shells, place baking cups in standard muffin pan. Add a small amount of melted candy inside bottom of cup and use pastry brush to completely coat inside of cup; let set in refrigerate and repeat process for second coat; let set.
To make candy lids, position medium round cutter from set on cookies sheet and fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy; refrigerate until set and unmold.
Attach loops to candy lids with melted candy. Fill shells with red and green candy coated chocolates.