- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- 8 x 2 in. round craft block
- White Curling Ribbon
- 1/2 in. wide satin ribbon (30 inches)
- 2 in. wide satin ribbon (30 inches)
- Straight pins
In advance: Make candy cups. Tint melted candy yellow, pink, green, blue and orange using candy colors. Place baking cups in pan; make candy shells in cups. Chill until firm; peel off paper.
Bake and cool mini muffins without cups in pan prepared with Cake Release. Make small hole through bottom of candy cup, insert cookie stick positioning halfway to top edge. Attach stick with melted candy; let set. Slide mini muffin inside candy cup onto stick. With buttercream, pipe tip 21 swirl top. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Wrap 2 in. and 1/2 in. wide ribbons around craft block, securing with pins. Insert sticks into craft block. Cut curling ribbon into 18 in. lengths, curl and position around sticks.