Cuddly Brown Bear Cupcake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Ready-To-Use Icing Tube Add to shopping list Black Ready-To-Use Icing Tube
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Vanilla wafer cookies
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Shower Rattles Favor Accents Add to shopping list Shower Rattles Favor Accents
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Using chocolate icing and spatula, ice 1 standard cupcake smooth for head, making icing extra thick. Also ice smooth 2 wafer cookies; insert into head for ears. Ice remaining cupcakes smooth with spatula.
Overpipe muzzle area with tip 12. Outline and pipe in nose, ears, inside ears and bib using black tube icing and tip 4 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 4 outline mouth, dot eyes and pads of feet (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 101 ruffle. Add tip 2 message. Position rattle.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more