Present new parents with an edible tongue-in-cheek illustration of upcoming challenges. Use our patterns and fondant features to transform a 10 in. x 2 in. Round Pan cake into a bawling babe.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 127D Add to shopping list Tip: 127D
- Easy-Add 16 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 16 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Tape two cakes circles together and wrap with foil. Tint 1 1/4 pk. fondant yellow. Lightly smooth piping gel on cake circles and cover with fondant. Tuck edges underneath board. Set aside.
Prepare 1-layer cake for rolled fondant . Tint 1 1/4 pk. fondant copper (skintone) color and cover cake. Reserve remaining fondant.
Using pattern and 1/2 pk. black tinted fondant, cut mouth. Roll four small strips for eyes. Position on cake.
Using pattern, cut mouth area from cake. Tint 1/2 pk. fondant black. Roll out and cut mouth, using pattern. Position on cake. Roll four small strips for eyes. Position on cake.
Using patterns, cut and attach facial features; With skintone color fondant, cut ears and roll edges. Roll a small oval for nose.
Roll a log shape piece of fondant to be placed on side of head from ear to ear (ruffles will be piped over roll). Tint remaining fondant rose and using pattern, cut cheeks. Position all facial features.
Using Buttercream Icing, pipe tip 127D ruffle on fondant log. Overpipe twice. Pip tip 8 string tie under chin. Add tip 4 message.