Crunchy Crispy Cakes
When is a cake not a cake? When it's a crisped rice cereal treat disguised as a cake! It's the best of both worlds. Make these easy, fun treats ahead of time and enjoy the party. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Pastel peppermint stick candies
Yellow gum or spice drops
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each rice crispy treat serves 1.
Make your favorite crisp rice cereal treats recipe or purchase large ready-to-eat crisp rice cereal treats. Cut treats into squares.
Color small amounts of icing as desired with different colors. Fill decorating bags fitted with tip 4.
Squeeze 2 different colors icing onto treat square; smooth with spatula. Where colors meet, decorate with zigzags or curving lines. Add zigzag top border.
Attach M&M's® and other small candies.
Cut candy sticks to about 3-1/2 inches long. Shape gum drops into flame shapes and roll in granulated sugar.
Attach to candy stick with icing. Cut hole in top of cereal treat; insert candle.