Crunchy Carrot Cookie
Colorful carrot cookies are good for the eyes, because they’ll look great on your Easter table! Make them with the Wilton Easter Cookie Cutter Set and Color Flow Icing to give your Easter baskets the perfect partner for candy and colored eggs.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Easter Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using carrot cutter from set. Using full-strength Color Flow and tip 3, outline carrot in orange, top in green; let dry. Using thinned Color Flow in cut parchment bag, flow in carrot in orange, top in green; let dry. Decorate with full-strength Color Flow. With tip 3, pipe outline detail on carrot in orange.