Crowned Heads Cookie Pops
Make the first birthday celebration a royal event! Round cookie treat pops decorated with candy melts make the perfect treats for the every princesses and prince at the party.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Vegetable oil pan spray
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Girl Power Candy Mold Add to shopping list Girl Power Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Tint dough copper or brown. Prepare pan and press in dough and cookie sticks following pan instructions. Roll a 1/4 in. diameter ball of dough for each nose and place on cookie sheet. Bake and cool.
Tint portions of melted white candy yellow, pink, violet and green using candy colors; tint portion of melted cocoa candy black. Mold crown candies using painting method; refrigerate until firm. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, pipe black string mouth, eyes and lashes. Add pink dot cheeks and bead heart lips. Attach noses. Add a few drops of water to light cocoa and black candy to thicken; pipe swirl hair. Immediately position crown candies on hair. Refrigerate until firm.