Crispy Treat Chimp
This appealing ape attracts appreciative grins. Layer cocoa and regular crisped rice cereal treat mixes in our Monkey Pan, unmold the simian shape, and turn it sassy with piped icing details.
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
Black spice drops
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Favorite cocoa crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Rice crispy serves 12.
- Easy-Add Monkey Pan Add to shopping list Monkey Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
We suggest that you tint all icings at one time while cake cools. Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use. Bring to room temperature for decorating.
Make 3/4 cups buttercream icing:
Tint 1/2 cup ivory
Tint 1/4 cup brown
Prepare crisped rice cereal treat and cocoa crisped rice cereal treat recipes.
Decorate in Order
Fill in the recessed body area of pan with cocoa crisped rice cereal mixture.
Fill in background, remaining top and side areas of pan with crisped rice cereal treat mixture. Unmold.
Use tip 12 and ivory icing to pipe in inner ears, background of eyes, muzzle, hands and feet (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and brown icing to outline nostrils and mouth.
Attach black spice drops for eyes with tip 3 dots of brown icing.