Crispy Heart Treats
Two great flavors in one! Each 3-D treat starts with a crisped rice cereal muffin-shaped base. The molded candy lollipop can carry your love note or be used as a party place card.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Mix Sprinkles
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Double Heart Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Double Heart Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Pink Curling Ribbon
- White card stock paper
- Black fine tip marker
- Waxed paper
- Single hole punch
To make base: Mold crisped rice cereal treat mixture 1 1/4 in. deep in muffin pan. Unmold and place large side down on cooling grid positioned over waxed paper. Divide white candy melts in half and tint one half pink with color from candy color set. Cover treats with melted pink candy; let dry and repeat process. Immediately coat sides of treat with hearts sprinkle decorations; let set.
To make lollipops: Melt red candy, place in cut parchment bag and use to pipe in dots and outlines on hearts; refrigerate to set. Fill pink heart first with melted candy; refrigerate until set. Fill remainder of mold with melted white candy, position lollipop stick and refrigerate until set. Unmold immediately after set.
Insert lollipop into base. Cut 1 x 2 in. note card, print message, punch hole and attach to lollipop stick with ribbon.