Crispy Cranium Crisped Rice Cereal Cake
Nothing says, “Happy Halloween!” better than a skull centerpiece! Form this skeletal head by molding crisped rice cereal treats in our Guitar Pan. Candy Melts® create the ghostly pallor and facial features.
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite rice cereal treats recipe
Cake Serves 12
- Easy-Add Guitar Pan Add to shopping list Guitar Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
Prepare cereal treats mixture and press into lightly greased pan (do not press into guitar neck area). Let cool; unmold.
Tape pattern to cake board and cover with waxed paper. Outline and fill in facial features using 3 oz. melted, tinted candy in cut parchment bag; chill until firm.
Place skull on cooling grid set over cookie sheet. Melt remaining white candy and pour over to cover top and sides; tap to settle. Chill until firm.
Repeat and position facial features, smooth side up. Pipe black outline mouth using melted candy in cut parchment bag; use toothpick to pull black candy into lines for teeth. Chill until firm.