Baseball Mitt Pan
Crisped Rice Cereal Mitt
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- 2 batches Favorite cocoa crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- light corn syrup
- rolled fudge candy
Cereal treat serves 12.
Make 3/4 cup buttercream icing
• Tint 1/4 cup red
• Tint 1/4 cup ivory
• Reserve 1/4 cup white (thin with 1/2 teaspoon light corn syrup)
Refrigerate tinted icing in covered containers until ready to use. Bring to room temperature for decorating.
Prepare cocoa crisped rice cereal treat (double batch). Melt marshmallow mixture and add brown icing color and a small amount of Red-Red to achieve brown color BEFORE adding cereal. Press into prepared pan.
Decorate in Order:
Trace pan shape on cake board. Cut board and wrap with Fanci-Foil Wrap. Position cocoa crisped rice cereal treat on prepared board.
Ice baseball smooth with thinned white icing. Pat down with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 3 to outline stitching on baseball with red icing.
Use tip 4 to outline stitching with ivory icing.
Cut fudge rolls in half lengthwise and again widthwise and press into place for stitching.