Creepy Skeleton Casket 3-D Cake
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Cake serves 12
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Skeleton Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Skeleton Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
Bake and cool cake.
Prepare icing. Tint portion black; reserve white.
Outline skeleton using white icing. Pipe in skull with tip 8. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe teeth with tip 4; pat smooth. Pipe ribs and small bones in arms with tip 8. Pipe center of ribs, shoulders, hips and large bones in arms and legs with tip 12. Pipe fingers, feet and toes with tip 6. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe eyes and nose with tip 4 and black icing. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.