Creepy Crispy Rice Treats
Your Halloween party guests will love exploring these web bites—cereal treat spider webs coated with glowing orange Candy Melts and silver-colored Jimmies. They’re even more fun sitting on our spooky Halloween Cupcake Stand!
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Silver Metallic Jimmies Add to shopping list Silver Metallic Jimmies
Non-stick vegetable pan spray
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Pick your Poison Cupcake Stand Add to shopping list Pick your Poison Cupcake Stand
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Ice Cream Scoop Add to shopping list Ice Cream Scoop
- Waxed paper
Prepare cereal treats mixture. While still warm, shape into balls using ice cream scoop that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick pan spray. Cool treats.
Place treats on cooling grid and cover with melted orange Candy Melts. Cut lollipop sticks in half; insert in treats. Transfer to waxed paper-covered cake board and chill until firm. Pipe web using melted black Candy Melts in cut parchment bag; chill until firm. Dip bottom of treat in melted black candy, then in Jimmies. Place on waxed paper and chill until firm. Position on Cupcake Stand.