Creature Reachers Cupcakes
Without our Silly Feet Silicone Baking Cups, this creature wouldn’t have a leg to stand on! Fondant trims shape his Halloween- inspired hat and features.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Buttercream icing (stiff consistency)
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
In advance: Make fondant hat and arms. Tint fondant (about 2 oz. black and 2 oz. green plus small amounts of orange. For hat, dust inside of cordial cup mold with cornstarch. Press in black fondant and unmold. Roll out black and orange fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut brim using smallest round cutter from set. Cut 1/4 in. strip for hat band. Assemble hat using damp brush; let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. For arms, cut lollipop sticks to 3 in. Tint fondant to match icing; roll into logs, 3/8 x 2 in. long. Insert stick, leaving 1 1/2 in. exposed. Taper for wrist and flatten for hand; cut slits for fingers. Set aside to dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Cover top with tip 2A icing mound; smooth with spatula. Insert arms. Starting at bottom, pipe tip 16 pull-out hair. Position hat. Use tip 3 to pipe dot nose, cheeks (flatten with fingertip), whites of eyes; outline and fill in mouth. Use tip 2 to pipe dot pupils, square tooth, outline eyebrows and pull-out nails.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.