Classic skull cookies are great Halloween treats for parties or snacks. Our Skull Comfort-Grip Cutters create the perfect shape—and decorating is a no-brainer with its simple color flow design.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip Skull Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip Skull Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using skull cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline cookie. Use thinned white color flow icing in cut parchment bag to flow in cookie. Let dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe in eyes and nose. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 2 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe outline mouth and crack.