Cracked Up Egg Cookie
These egg-shaped cookies are all what they’re cracked up to be! They’re easy to make using the Easter 3 Piece Cookie Cutter Set and Wilton Icing Colors.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White-White Icing Color Add to shopping list White-White Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Easter 3 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter 3 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Cut, bake and cool cookies. Tint royal icing orange, lemon yellow and brown; reserve some icing white.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline egg and opening for face. Fill in using tip 3 and thinned white icing.
Use tip 2 and full-strength orange icing to outline legs. Fill in using tip 3 and thinned orange icing.
Use tip 3 and thinned yellow icing to fill in face.
Let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength orange icing to outline beak.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline egg breaks and dot eye.
Use tip 2 and full-strength brown icing to outline eyebrow and dot pupil.